CAILÀ & PARÉS
Quality, Environmental and Occupational Health & Safety Policy
The management of Cailà & Parés believes that this is a key factor for the company’s growth and development, and we have therefore established the following guidelines to achieve our corporate goals:
1. Comply with all legal requirements and regulations that apply to our business.
2. Meet our clients’ requirements by supplying a product that complies with their specifications and providing efficient, flexible service.
3. Strive to constantly improve our processes in order to become increasingly efficient and effective:
- Implement well-planned manufacturing processes to maximise the productivity of our facilities.
- Promote and facilitate open channels of communication to improve departmental efficiency.
- Provide staff training as a key element of growth and development for both the company and its employees.
- Provide the necessary tools and resources for better control of all processes.
- Facilitate maintenance and cleaning tasks in the factory by reducing the amount of waste products generated.
4. Actively promote an attitude of respect and responsibility towards the environment:
- Comply with all current environmental laws and other requirements affecting the environmental aspects of our activity.
- Identify and ensure proper environmental management practices.
- Optimise resources.
- Minimise waste.
- Prevent pollution.
- Train and inform its personnel and that of other stakeholders.
- Provide the right facilities, equipment and tools.
- Regularly analyse data on the environmental management system.
- Work to continually improve the environmental management system.
5. Guarantee occupational health and safety:
- Creation of safe and healthy working conditions for the prevention of injuries and deterioration of health
- Elimination of hazards and reduction of occupational risks
- Compliance with current legislation and other requirements related to safety and health
- Consultation and active participation of employees and their representatives
- Identification and prevention of occupational risks
- Adequate facilities, equipment and tools
- Training and information for staff and / or other agents involved
- Coordination with personnel for risk management
- Periodic analysis of data related to the health and safety system
- Continuous improvement of the health and safety system
Corporate management has therefore established this policy, and expects every member of the organisation to respect, abide by and promote these principles.